Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Raw Milk

I am doing research on milk this week, to offer to Arganica, and came accross this article on raw milk:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/27/AR2006092700108_pf.html

Give it a look and tell me what you think. I actually doubt at this point that we will offer it, but frankly, we probably would if there were not certain... barriers. Still, the milk that we will offer will come as close as possible to offering the health benefits offered by local raw milk; there are after all, grades of pasteurization, homogenization, the cow's diet, and the question of area of area of origin and freshness. I used to be a member of a raw milk cow share in Indiana. It was really good stuff. Again, if you have any comments or suggestions, hit me back.

-Bert

No comments:

Post a Comment